You can easily increase your sales in today’s day and age, and it does not require a new marketing campaign. When you enable your sales representatives to process sales in the field, you increase your sales. Similarly, offering mobile payments on your website and over the phone makes it simpler for customers to buy your product. There is a reason that the marketing and sales industry has long-lived by the philosophy, “Keep It Simple, Stupid.” The KISS method of marketing and selling works.
The KISS method extends to placing orders and making payments, too. The simpler you make it for a customer to quickly get what they want; they receive it sooner. Mobile payments help to do this.
When you accept payments via mobile processing, you benefit yourself and your customers in many ways.
- Implement instant integration with customer loyalty programs. Even a local store can move from using punch cards to using an electronic method of tracking customer loyalty and rewarding their purchases through an incentive program. The customer no longer has to remember to offer their punch card or keyring for their purchase to get recorded. Their credit or debit card linked to their electronic membership tracks everything for both of you, and they immediately get credit for every purchase.
- Offer credit card payments at every location. Your storefront accepts credit cards, and now you can still accept them when you set up a booth at the farmer’s market, state fair, or from a food truck. Cash-only businesses are losing money in the 21st century. As soon as a business transitions to accepting credit card and debit card payments, it increases its sales and customer base astronomically.
- Mobile payments make it simpler for you to track customer purchasing trends and to count inventory. You can leverage the same excellent tools that major corporations do and use them in growing your own business, quickly determining which products sell the best and when they sell the most.
- Your customers can check out much more quickly using mobile payments. Whether they enter their card information on your website manually or with a single click from their Google wallet, they check out in only a matter of moments. When they hand you their credit or debit card in the store or shopping at a booth at the fair or such, you swipe it, and they’re done. It takes only seconds for these purchases to process, and they appreciate this.
- You can accommodate customers more quickly using these mobile payment methods. In the long run, this helps you since you will not lose customers who tire of waiting in line to check out.
- Shopping around for a mobile payment company can save you money on credit card fees. However, many fee structures exist, so read the details carefully.
- You can set up your mobile payments system to automatically send a receipt for the customer’s purchase. This paperless system saves you money, provides an ecological solution, and saves the customer from keeping track of the paper receipt.
- You can find mobile payment solutions that operate on both Android and Apple devices. This lets you use the processing software without purchasing new equipment and provides a website interface so that customers can enter and process their purchases and payments.
- You make doing business safer for you and your employees since you no longer handle large amounts of cash. You also process everything electronically, so there’s no paper trail for each purchase. Your employees no longer need to make a nightly deposit at the bank since most payments go through mobile payments, keeping them safer.
- You can export your sales data to an Excel file or other spreadsheet system for easy analysis. Some systems work directly with popular accounting software programs like QuickBooks, making your monthly reporting and taxes easier to do.
It makes sense to look into Mobile payment systems provided by companies like Dynamic Merchant Solutions for these ten reasons. You can make your job easier and life better for both you and your customers by offering mobile payments. You will also increase your sales by providing a method of mobile payment to your target audience.